As several of ATi’s associates are from a quality assurance, compliance or investigative background, we also provide assistance with a whole range of investigations including:
- complaint resolution
- allegations of staff or contractor misconduct
- suspicion of malpractice or maladministration
We can help you with:
- investigation planning, including setting scope and objectives
- gathering of witness statements and supporting primary and secondary evidence
- conducting interviews
- objective reporting of findings
- providing suitable recommendations
Where appropriate, we can attend or form part of a review panel, especially as an objective third party or as part of a quality assurance or arbitration process
Using a coaching and mentoring approach, we are able to offer training and support to line managers carrying out investigations, on either a formal and informal basis.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please get in touch to see how we can help.