An exciting new programme is now available, that provides a qualification to formally recognise those who are delivering training or about to start delivering training.
Who is this programme for?
This qualification is for people who are already working, or aspiring to work, as trainers or presenters in internal or external contexts, performing a range of duties including delivering presentations and training in such things as:
- Induction sessions for new staff, or new projects
- Update briefings or training for colleagues
- Development sessions for colleagues
- New Product or Service awareness training for sales teams, project teams, customer service teams
- Update presentations or training for Partners, Franchise teams, Suppliers
- Product or Service presentations to customers, clients and potential customers/clients
- Presentations or training in non-work clubs and societies
What are the programme objectives?
This is a practical qualification suitable for new or developing presenters and trainers who wish to improve their training delivery skills and obtain a qualification to formally recognise their skills in delivering training. The qualification may enable the delivery of regulated qualifications (subject to the requirements of those qualifications).
This qualification provides a good basis to help get a ‘foot first’ into training. The focus is on the effective delivery of training, allowing programme participants to develop planning, preparation and delivery skills, including delivery methods, questioning techniques and time management.
The programme is especially aimed at trainers who will use pre-prepared materials to deliver training within the workplace.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- plan and prepare a training session
- deliver a training session
- evaluate a training session
The programme is now available to be studied during our face-to-face workshops. These workshops include a blend of theory, knowledge and training practice.
This programme is assessed through the observation of training or teaching simulations, accompanied by the submission of a small portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competency.
To express your interest, find out more or to sign up, please contact us for further details.