ATi offers a full bespoke consultancy service to the public, private, not-for-profit and charitable sectors, both in the UK and Internationally.
- Learning needs analysis and succession planning
- Staff team building
- Competency review, development and implementation
- Assessment centres, recruitment and selection
- Business analysis, research, evaluation and problem solving
- Support with new T level qualifications and how this links to employment
- Employee engagement
- Mapping internal programmes to qualifications and standards (including new and existing apprenticeships)
- Public, corporate affairs and communications
Our Associate Consultants come from a diverse range of backgrounds from commercial, private and public sectors, and have extensive experience of:
- Accreditation and assessment
- Verification and quality assurance
- Teaching, education and training
- Strategic and operational leadership and management
- Risk, health & safety, enforcement and compliance
- Coaching and mentoring
- Customer service
- Project leadership
- Broadcast and media
While ATi have a global clients and work internationally, we operate on a local basis to suit the requirements of each of our clients.
We welcome contact from multinationals, large organisations, small businesses, individuals, charities and the not-for-profit sector.
Please contact us to see how we can assist you.